The latest based services available at Highland Physiotherapy include, please click on the treatment option for more information:
- Strength and conditioning,
- Home exercise programme and injury education,
- Use of Thera-band, wobbles cushions, gym balls and other stabilisation aids,
- Manual Therapy,
- Core Stability exercises,
- Taping – including Kinesiology and Zinc Oxide tapes,
- Sports massage therapy,
All treatments are tailor made to the individual as no two patients are the same.
In both Inverness and Aviemore Julie has close working relationships with other health professionals including; Podiatrists, Nutritionists, GPs, strength and conditioning coaches, Osteopaths and massage therapists, therefore if a problem could benefit from additional therapy or is out with a Physiotherapy problem other treatments can be offered.