Physiotherapists can treat a diverse range of problems and not just sports injuries, ranging from:
– Over use/repetitive strain injuries,
– Sports Injuries,
– Bone fractures,
– Rehabilitation following surgery,
– Preventative advice in order to avoid injury in the future,
– Building confidence after an accident or illness,
– Neurological conditions,
– Paediatric conditions/syndromes,
– Return to sport/hobbies.
Please phone Julie on 07811 370 252 to discuss any injury if you have any concerns or are unsure if Physiotherapy will help.
If it has been a long- term injury and you are not sure if treatment can help you may be surprised what a few sessions can do for you.